A Very Big Worry

We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)

A Very Big Worry

Post by Bobinwales » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:29 pm

I was once told about an American man who spent a very promiscuous time in the Far East; for reasons of his own he did not use a condom for the entire time he was there.
A week after arriving back home in the States, he woke one morning to find his nether region covered with bright green and purple spots
Obviously he was horrified and immediately dashed to his doctor. The doctor, who had never seen anything like it before, organised some tests and told the man that he couldn’t do anything until the results were back, so made an appointment to return in two days.
At the appointed time the man returned and the doctor broke the news. He told him, “It's bad I’m afraid. You have contracted Mongolian VD. It's very rare and almost unheard of here in the US. We know very little about it”.
The man, a bit worried, said “Well, can you give me a shot or something and fix me up?”
The doctor answered, “No. I'm sorry, there's no known cure. And, be brave. We are going to have to amputate IT”.
The man screamed in horror, “Absolutely not! I want a second opinion!”
The doctor replied, “Well, it's your choice of course. Go ahead, but everyone I have spoken to has agreed that surgery is your only option”.
The man, in a very worried state went to get his second opinion and thinking that he should find someone who knew more about the disease searched for, an found a Chinese doctor.
The Chinese doctor examined him and broke the news, “Ah, yes, Mongolian VD. Vewy ware disease.”
The American said to the doctor, “Yes I know, I have already been told that, but what can we do? My American doctor wants to cut off my manhood!”

The Chinese doctor shook his head and laughed. “Stupid American docttah, always want opawate. Make more money dat way. No need amputate!”
“Oh, thank God!” the man breathed.
“Yes”, said the Chinese doctor. “Wait two week. Faw off by itself...!”
Post actions:
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

Re: A Very Big Worry

Post by tony h » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:52 am

:lol: :lol:
Post actions:
Signature: tony

I'm puzzled therefore I think.

Re: A Very Big Worry

Post by Erik_Kowal » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:57 pm

I'm wondering about these "reasons of his own"...
Post actions:

End of topic.