Page 1 of 1


Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:06 pm
by Stevenloan
Hi everybody! What do you call this kind seafood? There are three pictures in the link below. ... 375141.htm

Thanks very much!


Re: Seafood

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:33 pm
by trolley
The name of that animal is sea urchin. Often, when people are speaking of them as food, they will use the Japanese word "uni".

Re: Seafood

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:09 pm
by Stevenloan
trolley : Thanks a lot for the term. It's really useful.