Page 1 of 1


Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:38 pm
by Stevenloan
Hi you guys! What do you call the person who uses binoculars to help a sniper locate a criminal so that the sniper can shoot or kill?

Your answers will be greatly appreciated.


Re: Sniper

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:57 pm
by Erik_Kowal
I'd call such a person a spotter.

Re: Sniper

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:30 pm
by tony h
I agree with Erik.

For comparison the similar role for artillery is an observer.

Re: Sniper

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:27 pm
by Stevenloan
Erik and tony h : Thank you two very very much for the terms. I really appreciate it.