Haircut

This is the place to post questions and discussions on usage and style. The members of the Wordwizard Clubhouse will also often be able to help you to formulate that difficult letter.

Haircut

Post by Stevenloan » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:21 am

Hello all members! Is it correct if I say "He wears a two-sided haircut" in the link below?

https://www.sendo.vn/shop/pesuamilu/san ... u-3718383/

Thanks so much!

StevenLoan
Post actions:

Re: Haircut

Post by Phil White » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:03 pm

In the UK, that's called a "centre parting" and in the US it is called a "center part" or "middle part". You would talk of a "centre parting hairstyle".

The "parting" or "part" is the line where the hair goes in two different directions, so we have "left parting" and "right parting".
Post actions:
Signature: Phil White
Non sum felix lepus

Post by Stevenloan » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:14 am

Phil White : Thank you for the term.
Post actions:

Post by larabahadur » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:41 am

This was a shocker!

While surfing the web to read about hairstyles (admit it, you do it to), I came across this interestingly titled piece called "New mens hairstyle 2017, (like who other than men would have classy haircut styles).
Of the 22 classy Hairstyles, the site features classic examples of hairstyle including messy hairstyle, quiff hairstyles, and different others..

I had to laugh, one of my pictures made it to this site. I suppose that I could go after the site for copyright infringement, but hey, I kind of like it that my haircut is "classy" and becoming famous.

Where have pictures of your hairstyles shown up?
Post actions:

End of topic.