hospital corners

This formerly read-only archive of threads dates back to 1996, but as of March 2007 is open to new postings. For technical reasons, the early dates shown do not accurately reflect the actual date of posting.

Feel free to add new postings to any of the existing threads in the archived forums, but please create any new language-related threads in one of the Language Discussion Forums.

Re: hospital corners

Post by Erik_Kowal » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:12 pm

Here's a handy how-to guide on folding hospital corners: https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Hospital-Corner

Personally, I feel that life's too short for this kind of obsessiveness, though in a hotel, hospital or barracks there is arguably some point to it.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Post by trolley » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:47 pm

It's just a little too restrictive, for me. First thing I do when I get into a hotel bed is kick my feet around a bit to loosen it up. I'm not really into foot- bondage.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Post by Phil White » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:13 pm

What is worse, Erik, posting instructions on folding hospital corners or (presumably) reading the post and then posting the link in order to moan about the person who posted it in the first place?

What worries me is how you found it in the first place...
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: Phil White
Non sum felix lepus

Post by Erik_Kowal » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:52 pm

Enjoy your delusions, Phil. :lol:
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC