welcome from the chairperson

This formerly read-only archive of threads dates back to 1996, but as of March 2007 is open to new postings. For technical reasons, the early dates shown do not accurately reflect the actual date of posting.

Feel free to add new postings to any of the existing threads in the archived forums, but please create any new language-related threads in one of the Language Discussion Forums.

Post by Archived Topic » Thu Dec 27, 2001 9:53 pm

I would like to take the oppurtunity to welcome evryone to the 11th annual theatre, with each passing year this even seem to grow , and with it the amount of talent, it is wonderfully refreshin to see young talent get ahead. I would like to thank all the sponser that made this years show so wonderfull to give this young people a chance to perform in the what they love to do. As well I would like to thank the theatre commitee for working so hard in putting this togheter. It is threw this kind of detication and hard work , that these wonderful things happen and keeps comunities of diffrent cultures togheter. On behalf of the Markham Italina Association and the Markham Bocce Association thank you to every one . And I am shure that yo will all enjoy the show , just as much as I have working with a wonderful committiee and wonderful talent

sincery
Marina D. Magnante
Chairperson
Submitted by Marina Magnante (toronto - Croatia)
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: Topic imported and archived

Post by Archived Reply » Thu Dec 27, 2001 10:08 pm

we shall be happy to help you, but first check your spelling with any spell-checker.
Reply from jim ransom (London - England)
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: Reply imported and archived

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC