A memorable day in your life.

This formerly read-only archive of threads dates back to 1996, but as of March 2007 is open to new postings. For technical reasons, the early dates shown do not accurately reflect the actual date of posting.

Feel free to add new postings to any of the existing threads in the archived forums, but please create any new language-related threads in one of the Language Discussion Forums.

Post by Archived Topic » Wed Dec 26, 2001 1:15 am

Can someone help me to think of a composition using the topic "A memorable day in your life"?

I live in a poor town that i have to go to the school library to used the computer, and really has no incident that was memorable to me. Please help?

Seiyu
Malaysia
Submitted by ( - )
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: Topic imported and archived

Post by Archived Reply » Wed Dec 26, 2001 1:29 am

I suggest you try and think of any occasion when you felt some extreme emotion (anger, grief, hilarity, jealousy and so on), and write about the circumstances which brought it about.

Failing that, lie your head off.
Reply from Erik Kowal ( - England)
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: Reply imported and archived

Post by Archived Reply » Wed Dec 26, 2001 1:44 am

there must be something so extraodinary and notable, some unforgettable reminiscence...why not talk about the first time you fell in love with a certain person with whom you consider special...
Reply from ( - )
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Post by Archived Reply » Wed Dec 26, 2001 1:58 am

Better yet, use all of the above emotions in a vast lie. For example, tell them about the time you faced your brother in a duel to the death on a stormy rooftop for the honor of your family name. Tell how you felt when you put that blade through his ribcage, when his limp and bloody body fell from the great cathedral, and when you then thrust the blade into your own chest, carefully describing your thoughts and feelings. The reader will be hooked. Just hope he/she doesn't ask to see a scar.
Reply from Zachary Walls (Dixon - U.S.A.)
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Post by Archived Reply » Wed Dec 26, 2001 2:13 am

yes i will like for someone to help me with the topic of the most memorable day in my life i have to write about the topic my topic is the most memorable day in my life i have to have 3 to five paragraph
Reply from ( - )
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Post by Archived Reply » Wed Dec 26, 2001 2:27 am

can you help with this composition?

Reply from ( - )
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC