Law Firm Letter......

This formerly read-only archive of threads dates back to 1996, but as of March 2007 is open to new postings. For technical reasons, the early dates shown do not accurately reflect the actual date of posting.

Feel free to add new postings to any of the existing threads in the archived forums, but please create any new language-related threads in one of the Language Discussion Forums.

Law Firm Letter......

Post by Archived Topic » Tue Dec 25, 2001 5:05 pm

I must write a letter to a law firm but don't know exactly how to go about it professinaly. Would someone pleas edit my letter?

Dear Mr Gelfand,

I would like to inform you that I will be sticking to our orginal agreed payment plan, (copy of plan inclosed) and will be stopping payment on the credit card your company charged to my fathers credit card.

Sincerely,

XXXX XXXXX

Would someone please e-mail me at jone7719@bellsouth.net as I not familar with moving around on this site.

Thank you so much for your time and effort

Brad
Submitted by ( - )
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: Topic imported and archived

Law Firm Letter......

Post by Archived Reply » Tue Dec 25, 2001 5:20 pm

Brad: I made a few changes to your letter, but it was basically sound as is. Don't forget to put the date in the letter.

Dear Mr Gelfand,

I would like to inform you that I will be sticking to our originally agreed upon payment plan, (copy of plan inclosed) and will be stopping payment on the amount your company charged to my father's credit card.

Sincerely,

XXXX XXXXX

Would someone please e-mail me at jone7719@bellsouth.net as I not familar with moving around on this site.

Thank you so much for your time and effort

Brad

Reply from ( - )
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: Reply imported and archived

Law Firm Letter......

Post by Archived Reply » Tue Dec 25, 2001 5:34 pm

Enclosed is spelled with an e.
Reply from ( - )
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Law Firm Letter......

Post by Archived Reply » Tue Dec 25, 2001 5:49 pm

SHYSTER GELFAND;

JUST WISED UP AND FILED CHAPTER SEVEN, SO STICK THE PAYMENT AGREEMENT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE
Reply from ( - )
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC