Introduction letter

This formerly read-only archive of threads dates back to 1996, but as of March 2007 is open to new postings. For technical reasons, the early dates shown do not accurately reflect the actual date of posting.

Feel free to add new postings to any of the existing threads in the archived forums, but please create any new language-related threads in one of the Language Discussion Forums.

Introduction letter

Post by Archived Topic » Fri Dec 21, 2001 10:37 am

I would like to introduce myself to you. I have been assigned to handle XXX's major federal and state customers. I am excited to handle this new endeavor. I have been working with XXX for the past two years in their marketing department.

My primary focus will be to gain an increased understanding of your communication demands and future trends. I will work as a liaison with our marketing and R & D department to design products and services that best meet your needs. Inaddition, I shall keep you abreast of new products and designs.

I will be in contact with you in the near futures. However, please don't hesitate to contact me at xxxxx or email at xxxx. Our company web-site is http://www.xxx.xxx. I look forward to working with you.

Submitted by ( - )
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: Topic imported and archived

Introduction letter

Post by Archived Reply » Fri Dec 21, 2001 10:51 am

I hope this letter finds you well. XXX has given me the pleasure of taking over its large federal and state customers. Having worked with XXX for the past two years in marketing, I look forward to working with you in this new capacity.

I am familiarizing myself with your communication needs, and will work with our marketing and R & D departments to design products and services that meet your needs. As our relationship progresses, I will keep you abreast of new developments.

I will contact you in the near future, but in the meantime, you can reach me at xxxxx or xxxx (editor's note: they will be able to see it's an email address). To learn more about XXX, go to http://www.xxx.xxx. I look forward to working with you.

Reply from ( - )
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: Reply imported and archived

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC