brainaching puzzle

Here's where you can set a challenge or invite other Wordwizard members to take part in a word-related game of some kind.

To stop things getting too confusing, it's probably best to create a separate thread for each new game or challenge.

Re: brainaching puzzle

Post by Wizard of Oz » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:45 am

dante said:

I really enjoyed the wit, humour and knowledge people shown in some discussions here.
.. gee dante a tough call I thought that WWs showed all those qualities in ALL their discussions .. *grin* ..

WoZ doin da button thing
Post actions:
Signature: "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

Post by dante » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:38 am

Let's not overreact WoZ . I mean rugby and cricket just aren't my cup of tea :) .
I'll only say that this is the only place on the net I visit regularly at the moment. Of all the joints in the world I chose this one... Do I sound anything like Humphrey, be honest with me please WoZ
Post actions:

Post by Wizard of Oz » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:40 pm

.. is that Humphrey as in Bogart or B Bear ??

WoZ playing it again
Post actions:
Signature: "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

Post by dante » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:43 pm

Make up your mind man !

Alright, Humphrey "Bogie" Bogart not this teddy bear :)
Post actions:

Post by Wizard of Oz » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:41 am

.. ooooooohhhhhhhhh THAT Humphrey ..

WoZ cruising on the Africa Queen
Post actions:

End of topic.