f* jew bastard

Read anything good recently? You don't have to write a review. If it was good, mention it here. If it was rotten, mention it here.

Please include both the name of the book and its author(s) in the title of your posting. Our gratitude for your considerateness will be your reward!

Re: f* jew bastard

Post by dalehileman » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:00 pm

Bob, sorry about that
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Post by Bobinwales » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:55 pm

Don't worry Dale, my bet is that she will be the next president, she hasn't lost yet!

Sorry Tony, I just looked at the web site, I see they are threatening you with the Pony Express. Keep punching.

We really ought to discuss the meaning of "consultation", because the Post Office understand it to be "This is what we are going to do. Sod what you think".

I lost a fight a couple of years ago because the one they closed was within a mile of one that they are keeping open (for the moment!). The fact that it was on the side of a bloody mountain seemed to have no effect on the idiots who were looking at a map, which was flat! So we now have elderly people getting taxis to go to the post office. It would be a great joke if it were funny.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

Post by Berale » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:42 pm

Yes, it's absolutely awful what's happening with the post offices. I don't think the people making these decisions have any idea what impact it makes on people's lives, they've no idea what it's like to be old, frail, lonely, vulnerable. (And I can just imagine that mountain scenario - having lived in Wales I'm well aware that distances there aren't measured in miles but in driving/walking time!)
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: Meirav
http://meirav.multiply.com

Post by Tony Farg » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:12 pm

...and, with the increasing price of fuel (if you can get it), donkey time!
Seriously, I'm thinking of getting one, and a cart, because it won't be long before they become unobtainable.I could be the first Donkey Millionaire!
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Post by Wizard of Oz » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:25 pm

.. I am still amazed that here in our big shopping centres everything can be open on Saturday and Sunday with people going about their business but Australia Post doesn't seem to feel they have a duty to provide a postal service and their shop remains closed .. in a few chosen centres the shopfront is open but it is the exception ..
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC