Car knapping

We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)

Car knapping

Post by Bobinwales » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:09 pm

She started to panic. Her keys weren't in her pockets or handbag. Suddenly she realised that she must have left them in the car. Frantically she headed for the carpark. Her husband had scolded her many times for leaving the keys in the ignition. Obviously he was afraid that the car could be stolen. As she looked around the carpark she realised he was right. The carpark was empty. She grabbed her mobile immediately called the police. She gave them her location and confessed that she had left the keys in the car, and that it had been stolen.
Then she had to make a much more difficult call. To her husband: “I left my keys in the car and it's been stolen".
There was a moment of silence. She thought the call had been disconnected, but then she heard his voice. “You are kidding me!", he barked, "I dropped you off!"
Now it was her turn to be silent. Embarrassed, she said, "Well, could you come and get me please?"
His retort stopped her in her tracks, “Of course I will. Just as soon as I convince this policeman that I haven’t stolen the bloody car!"
Post actions:
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

End of topic.