Executive decision

We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)

Executive decision

Post by Erik_Kowal » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:44 pm

A Frenchman, an Englishman and a Trump supporter are on safari in Kenya, where they somehow get separated from their guide and stray into the territory of a rebel tribe. They are captured and told that they must die because they're foreign spies. They can choose between death by guillotine and death by spear.

The Frenchman is first up for execution.

“How do you prefer to go?” the tribespeople ask him.

He says, “As a true patriot of my country, it goes wizout question zat ze French engineering is ze best in ze world! I wish to die — by — ze guillotine!”

So the executioner sets up the blade and pulls the rope; but for some reason, the blade stops just short of the Frenchman's neck. The tribespeople view this as a sign of divine intervention, and they let him go.

The Englishman's next.

“How do you prefer to go?” they ask him.

He says, “French engineering is absolute crap! I want to prove it by seeing that — that thing fail again!”

This does not please the tribesmen, who make a point of dismantling the guillotine, cleaning and lubricating all the moving parts, and carefully aligning and setting up the blade. They place the Englishman's neck on the block.

Then the executioner pulls the rope; but once again, the blade stops just short of the intended victim's neck. The tribesfolk see this as a second sign of divine intervention, and they also let him go.

The Trump supporter is last.

“How do you prefer to go?” they ask him.

“Well, by spear of course. It's obvious your guillotine ain’t workin' right.”
Post actions:

Re: Executive decision

Post by tony h » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:10 am

If only.

And tell me: if democracy is such a geat way to do things how come America has such a poor choice of candidates?
Post actions:
Signature: tony

With the right context almost anything can sound appropriate.

End of topic.