Condom calendar

We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)

Condom calendar

Post by Erik_Kowal » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:30 am

A father and his 10-year-old son enter a pharmacy.

The son spots a box of condoms and asks, "What are these, Dad?"

The father answers, "These, my boy, are condoms. Men wear them to have safe sex."

"I see!" answers the boy. Then he looks at another, smaller packet, and asks, "Why does this one have only three in it, Dad?"

"Well son, this is just for high-school kids: one for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday."

The boy catches sight of another packet, this one containing six condoms.

"What about this one? Why does it have six in it?"

"That's designed for college students: two for Friday, two for Saturday, and two for Sunday."

Finally, the kid sees a box containing a dozen condoms. In puzzlement he asks, "And this one, Dad, with twelve inside?"

His father sighs. "That, my boy, is for married people. One for January, one for February, one for March…"
Post actions:

End of topic.