Smart money

We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)

Smart money

Post by Erik_Kowal » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:31 am

A young boy entered a barber shop.

Catching sight of him, the barber whispered to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.”

The barber took a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then called the boy over. “Which do you want, son?”

The boy took the quarters and left the shop. “What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!”

Later, just as the customer was leaving, he saw the same boy coming out of the ice-cream parlor two doors along.

“Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?”

The boy licked his cone and replied, “Because the day I take the dollar, it's game over.”
Post actions:

End of topic.