Our future!

We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)

Our future!

Post by Erik_Kowal » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:27 am

A teacher asked her class of 12-year-olds, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Little Johnny said, "I wanna be a billionaire. I wanna go to the most expensive clubs and take my best bitch with me. I'll give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, set her up in an apartment in Hawaii and a mansion in Paris, travel around Europe with her in a private jet, give her a platinum Visa card and make love to her three times a day."

The teacher was dumbfounded; but being unsure how best to challenge Johnny's taboo-busting answer, she decided simply to ignore what he'd said and continue the lesson as if nothing had happened.

"What about you, Susie?" she asked. "What do you want to be?"

Susie looked her teacher square in the eye.

"I wanna be Johnny's bitch."
Post actions:

End of topic.