The second Ark

We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)

The second Ark

Post by Bobinwales » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:53 pm

After the Flood, Noah was again visited by God who told him that he had to build another ark.

This time instead of three decks, this one was to have 25.

Noah and his sons got to work and the second Ark was completed in record time. Noah told God that the job was finished and asked when he could expect the deluge and what animals would need to be collected to fill the 25 storeys.

God told him that he had seven days to get it filled with livestock.

Noah wanted to know if this would be two of every species and seven pairs of clean animals again, but God told him that wouldn't be the case this time because the animals would be safe enough. This time he would be collecting fish. To be precise, Koi Carp, and he would need enough to fill all 25 decks.

Noah pointed out that fish would not be in a lot of danger from a flood, but God said, “I know, but I think that almost everywhere should have at least one Multi-Storey Carp Ark”.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

Re: The second Ark

Post by tony h » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:44 am

No, no, NO!

This should not be allowed to qualify as humour.

And it has now polluted my mind and I will find myself repeating it - to the embarrassment of my dearly beloved.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: tony

I'm puzzled therefore I think.

Post by Bobinwales » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:19 pm

Sorry Tony.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

Post by trolley » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:38 am

Ooooh! That's a groaner. So bad, I couldn't help but laugh.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Post by Wizard of Oz » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:50 am

Bob even Rhonda groaned and then observed that, "...it is a very bad Dad joke."

Multi storey carp ark. Hee hee I like it.

WoZ on the top deck
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC