13. My truck broke down, and so did I
12. I just found out my dog has dumped me
11. She says he's mine, but how can I be really sure?
10. I hate every bone in her body but mine
9. I ain't never gone to bed with an ugly woman, but I woke up with quite a few
8. If the phone don't ring, you'll know it's me
7. I've missed you, but my aim’s improvin'
6. Wouldn't take her to a dogfight, ‘cause I'm scared that she would win
5. I'm so miserable without you, it's like you're still here
4. My wife ran off with my best friend, and I miss him
3. She took my ring, then gave me the finger
2. She's lookin' better with every beer
The number one country song:
1. It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed my ass all day.
We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)
End of topic.