Crows

We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)

Crows

Post by Bobinwales » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:33 pm

What do you call two crows on a tree-branch?
Attempted murder.
Post actions:
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

Re: Crows

Post by Erik_Kowal » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:56 pm

So it's not a crow bar?
Post actions:

Post by Wizard of Oz » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:44 am

.. very clever both gentlewizards .. some background needed Bob ..

WoZ waiting in the bar
Post actions:
Signature: "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

Post by Bobinwales » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:14 am

The last section on THIS page should explain.

I didn't see any crows when I was there WoZ, but I did meet an Australian magpie that only vaguely resembled a European.
Post actions:
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

Post by Erik_Kowal » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:57 am

Bob, some of the comments on the page you linked to are just priceless...
Post actions:

Post by Wizard of Oz » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:12 am

.. we have an assortment of ravens Bob with one invader crow in the far north .. and our magpie is a character in its own right .. I guess it could be a swoop of magpies given their great delight in dive bombing anybody who comes into their territory during breeding season .. and out of breeding season they might be a domestication of magpies as they will readily form a domestic partnership with any household that will feed them .. they have a beautiful melodic call in the morning ..

WoZ who prefers Guinness pie
Post actions:
Signature: "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

End of topic.