1. A mass of concentrated earthly material perennially rotating on its axis will not accumulate an accretion of bryophitic vegetation.
2. A superabundance of talent skilled in the preparation of gastronomic concoctions will impair the quality of a certain potable solution made by immersing a gallinaceous bird in ebullient Adam's ale.
3. Individuals who perforce are constrained to be domiciled in vitreous structures of patent frangibility should on no account employ petrous formulations as projectiles.
4. That prudent avid which matutinally deserts the cosiness of its abode will ensnare a vermiculite creature.
5. Everything that coruscates with an effulgence is not 'ipso facto' aurous.
6. Do not dissipate your competence by hebetudinous prodigality lest you subsequently lament an exiguous inadequacy.
7. An addle-pated bone-head and his specie divaricate with startling prematurity.
8. It can be no other than a maleficent horizontally propellant current of gaseous matter whose portentous advent is not the harbinger of a modicum of beneficence.
9. One should hyperaesthetically exercise macrography upon that which will eventually tenant if one propels oneself into the troposphere.
10. Aberration is the hallmark of Homo sapiens, while longanimous placability and condonation are the indicia of supramundane omniscience.
Diverse instances of orthographic deficiency have been remediated on the initiative of an incumbent adjudicator in order to facilitate interpretive functionality -- Forum Admin.
We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)
End of topic.