Economy problem

We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)

Economy problem

Post by Erik_Kowal » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:33 am

A plane was on its way to Detroit when a blonde woman in economy class got up and moved to an empty seat in the first-class section.

A flight attendant saw her, and politely informed the woman that she must stay in economy class because that was the type of ticket she had paid for.

The blonde replied, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Detroit, and I'm staying right here!"

After repeated unsuccessful attempts at convincing the woman to move, the flight attendant made her way to the cockpit. There, she informed the pilot and co-pilot that there was a blonde bimbo sitting in first class who was refusing to go back to her proper seat in the economy section. The co-pilot left the cockpit and explained to the woman why she must return; but once again, she replied with "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Detroit, and I'm staying right here!"

The co-pilot returned to the cockpit and suggested to the captain that they should radio the arrival gate and have the woman arrested when they landed. The captain responded, "You say she's blonde? Okay, I'll handle this -- I'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde!" He approached the woman. Kneeling down beside her, he quietly whispered something in her ear. After a few moments she exclaimed "Oh! All right!" Then she stood up and went straight back to her seat in economy class.

The flight attendant and co-pilot were amazed. They asked the captain what he had said to the blonde to get her to go back to economy without making a fuss.

"I told her: 'First class isn't going to Detroit' ".
Post actions:

Re: Economy problem

Post by Erik_Kowal » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:48 am

This man's wife is the blonde kind of beautiful.

(Mind you, her husband is no prize either, for different reasons.)
Post actions:

Re: Economy problem

Post by Wizard of Oz » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:42 am

Now you know how your average Primary School maths teacher feels.

WoZ travelling slowly per hour
Post actions:
Signature: "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

End of topic.