Superiority

We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)

Superiority

Post by Erik_Kowal » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:33 am

A young boy entered a barber's shop. The barber whispered to his customer, "This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you". He placed a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, motioned the boy over and asked, "Which do you want, son?"

The boy took the quarters and left the dollar, then went back out into the street. "What did I tell you?" the barber snorted to his customer. "That kid never learns!"

Later, as the customer was leaving he saw the same boy coming out of the ice cream store across the street. He called across to him, "Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why d'you leave the dollar bill and not the quarters?"

The boy licked his cone and replied, "Because the day I take the dollar, it's game over!"
Post actions:

End of topic.