Flying on empty

We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)

Flying on empty

Post by Erik_Kowal » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:01 am

Peter boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman coming down the aisle.

He soon realized she was heading straight for his row. And as luck would have it, the only empty seat was the one right next to his.

Eager to strike up a conversation with this gorgeous creature, he blurted out, "Business trip or pleasure?"

She turned towards him, flashed a warm smile and said, "Business. I'm going to the annual Nymphomaniacs of America convention in Vegas".

Peter swallowed hard. Here was the most attractive woman he had ever seen sitting beside him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs.

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What will your role be at this convention?"

"I'm a lecturer," she responded. "I use information gleaned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about human sexuality".

"Really?" he queried carefully. "Such as what?"

"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is Native American Indians who are most likely to be favored in that way.

'Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Jewish descent who are the best overall.

'And I have also discovered that the lovers with the greatest stamina on earth are Glaswegians".

Suddenly the woman became visibly uncomfortable and blushed.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don't even know your name."

"Tonto," the man said, extending his hand, "Tonto Goldstein, but most of my friends call me Jock".
Post actions:

End of topic.