The widow might

We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)

The widow might

Post by Bobinwales » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:55 pm

She had him cremated and took his ashes home.

She picked up the urn and poured him out on the patio table.

Then, tracing her fingers in the ashes, she started talking to him....

"You remember that you promised me a dishwasher?= I bought it with the insurance money!"

She paused for a minute still tracing her fingers in the ashes then said, "You remember that you promised me a new car?=Well, I bought that with the insurance money as well!"

She sighed, deep in thought, tracing her fingers in the ashes all the while, then she said, "You remember that you promised me a diamond ring? = There was plenty of the insurance money for me to get it!"

She took a deep breath and, still tracing her fingers in the ashes, she said, "You remember that blow job I promised you?"=== "Well, here it comes."
Post actions:
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

End of topic.