At an oasis in the Holy land

We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)

At an oasis in the Holy land

Post by tony h » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:53 pm

Jesus was on holiday going for a gentle walk around an oasis.

After a while Jesus came across a man on his knees wailing and sobbing. Jesus went up to him: "whatever is the matter?". "Oh woe is me. I am blind! What am I to do?" Jesus thought for a while. Well I am Jesus the son of God. I have done miracles before. It is possible maybe it would work again. Jesus went up to the man and brushed his divine hand over the man's eyes. Up jumped the man. "I can see, I can see. Thank you. Thank you". Jesus waved goodbye and carried on his walk.

After a while Jesus came across a man on his knees wailing and sobbing. Jesus went up to him: "whatever is the matter?". "Oh woe is me. My legs and arms are broken! What am I to do?" Jesus thought for a while. Well I am Jesus the son of God. I have done miracles before. It is possible maybe it would work again. Jesus went up to the man and brushed his divine hand over the man's arms and legs. Up jumped the man. "I My legs are mended, my arms are mended. Thank you. Thank you". Jesus waved goodbye and carried on his walk.

After a while Jesus came across a man on his knees wailing and sobbing. Jesus went up to him: "whatever is the matter?". "Oh woe is me. I am Belgian! What am I to do?" Jesus thought for a while. Then Jesus knelt down beside the man and wept for the man.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: tony

I'm puzzled therefore I think.

Re: At an oasis in the Holy land

Post by Wizard of Oz » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:45 pm

.. I like it Tony .. one of the formulated tags where different nationalities insert some other nationality .. I wonder who the Belgians tell the joke about ?? .. Aussies and Kiwis have a reciprocal agreement ..

WoZ
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

Re: At an oasis in the Holy land

Post by dalehileman » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:55 pm

However they do make good beer
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC