SCAM

We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)

SCAM

Post by Bobinwales » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:40 am

WARNING

This is a serious and crucial warning to all men about a scam that is spreading worldwide.

All men should take particular note, and any women reading this should take every precaution to protect their men.

Here is the scenario. A man will return to his car after shopping in a supermarket, only to find that two scantily clad model type women in their late twenties are busily engaged in cleaning the windows.

These women tell him that there is no charge for their work, but ask him if he would he be able to give them a lift. The man readily agrees, and in a secluded area, the women persuade him to leave the road, where they both make sexual advances, all clothing is removed, and after an hour or so of some pretty energetic activity, the man is encouraged to close his eyes. When he opens them, the women, and his groceries, have disappeared.

Be warned that this is a very serious threat. It happened to me last Tuesday and Wednesday, again on Friday and twice on Saturday!
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

SCAM

Post by aelnamer » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:16 pm

Bob,Where do you shop?

Ahmed
17th of March,2006
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: Ahmed EL Namer
Dawson Creek,BC

SCAM

Post by Erik_Kowal » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:22 am

I can tell you straightaway that he doesn't shop where I do.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: -- Looking up a word? Try OneLook's metadictionary (--> definitions) and reverse dictionary (--> terms based on your definitions)8-- Contribute favourite diary entries, quotations and more here8 -- Find new postings easily with Active Topics8-- Want to research a word? Get essential tips from experienced researcher Ken Greenwald

SCAM

Post by Wizard of Oz » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:09 am

.. Bob they convinced me that they were collecting for St Vinnie's and I was contributing to the poor of the city .. and how could I turn them away .. I am a charitable person and ok ok a bit of a sucker when asked to donate ..

WoZ of Aus 19/03/06
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

SCAM

Post by Bobinwales » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:18 pm

See, it has spread from Wales to Oz already, watch out you people in the US it won't be long before you get infected. It is quite tiring me out, I mean, it happens almost every time I go shopping now.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC