Tourists

This area has been established to allow you, our visitors and contributors, to get to know one another a bit better, or to discuss subjects of general interest, without feeling obliged to restrict your postings to language-related topics. But we draw the line at floccinaucinihilivilification.

Tourists

Post by Bobinwales » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:03 pm

WoZ. What have you done? We were relying on you. Especially as we were so hopeless in New Zealand.
. . . . . . . . . I'm talking Rugby!
Post actions:
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

Re: Tourists

Post by Wizard of Oz » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:24 am

Bob as you can see from the length of time it has taken for me to answer this post I have totally withdrawn into a space of deep and unreserved mourning. Never in the history of Wallaby Rugby have we reached such a low place against the bloody lily whites. Even when THAT player kicked a field goal in THAT game it was a low but one that could be explained. This has no explanation, no reason. Nothing except knowing that we have reached rock bottom. AND the fact that it was an Aussie coaching them made it all the more painful.

WoZ crawling back into his cave
Post actions:
Signature: "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

End of topic.