Wales/South Africa

This area has been established to allow you, our visitors and contributors, to get to know one another a bit better, or to discuss subjects of general interest, without feeling obliged to restrict your postings to language-related topics. But we draw the line at floccinaucinihilivilification.

Wales/South Africa

Post by Bobinwales » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:14 pm

Well, we did that one. It was a big game for me. I have watched a lot of rugby in my local pub with my best friend, John. John died this year, and I decided that I would have to go down and watch at least one game without him. I chose the last game of the Autumn Internationals. This was it. It was not an easy game for the Welsh team, or me.
Post actions:
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

Re: Wales/South Africa

Post by Phil White » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:01 pm

Looks like between us we can deal with the Strines and the Sith Ifricans, but the Men in Black are still out of reach...
Post actions:
Signature: Phil White
Non sum felix lepus

Re: Wales/South Africa

Post by Wizard of Oz » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:11 am

.. Bob I posted elsewhere about the win .. 12-6 or 50-6 it is still a win .. I had to laugh at the Welsh commentator screaming for a field goal to put it out of reach .. I expected at any moment he would run on and take the kick himself ..

.. Phil our lot are just a very poor team .. they have to admit that if they are to move forward .. all the excuses are over .. at international level it is about consistency and being able to perform under pressure to a game plan .. our lot currently can't do that ..

.. oh and best of luck rolling the ABs ..

WoZ disillusioned Wallaby .. *humming* Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau

PS Bob I am posting this on the computer at the Club and the Wales/Bok game has just come on the big screen ..
Post actions:
Signature: "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

End of topic.