Christmas

This area has been established to allow you, our visitors and contributors, to get to know one another a bit better, or to discuss subjects of general interest, without feeling obliged to restrict your postings to language-related topics. But we draw the line at floccinaucinihilivilification.

Christmas

Post by Bobinwales » Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:05 pm

I may not be able to get on line for a couple of days over the holiday, so I would like to wish you all, those who post and those who just read us, a very Merry Christmas, in Welsh, Nadolig Llawen.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

Christmas

Post by Shelley » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:48 pm

. . . And blog guess us, everyone! Thanks, bobinwales: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours. I would also like to say that I'm very glad I made the leap and became a posting member of WW after observing for so many years. May all you wordwizards, known and unknown throughout the world, enjoy the happiest of holi-days (in whichever flavor you prefer)!
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Christmas

Post by haro » Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:21 am

Yeah, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year y'all. Or, as Dave Allen, the Irish sit-down comedian, put it, "May your god be with you." I'm flying to Bushistan over the holidays, from where I may log on occasionally to see what's going on.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: Hans Joerg Rothenberger
Switzerland

Christmas

Post by Quail » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:23 pm

And the same from me... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and I'll hoist a glass of wine to your good health during the first seconds of the new year.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Christmas

Post by Wizard of Oz » Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:52 pm

From Shelley
enjoy the happiest of holi-days (in whichever flavor you prefer)!
.. Downunder we generally find that seafood is the flavour of Christmas Day .. washed down with an excellent Aussie sparkiling wine .. or beer .. or white wine .. or red wine .. or whatever .. so to all and everyone may your flavours of Christmas bring back those memories of shared meals past and give promise to the day when we will all sit down and eat from the one table ..

WoZ of Aus 26/12/05
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC