facts or not facts

If you feel that your question or comment doesn't fit into the categories above, feel free to post it here.

facts or not facts

Post by BonnieL » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:22 pm

I'm not sure if I'm just not reading the quote right, or if Sarah Huckabee Sanders is saying that the "facts" the president "pushes out" (that sounds so icky!) are not facts. I think she's trying to say that he doesn't call something a fact when it is not, but it looks like the opposite to me.

“The president,” Sanders told reporters, “believes in making sure that information is accurate before pushing it out as fact, when it certainly and clearly is not.”

Opinions please?
Post actions:

Re: facts or not facts

Post by Bobinwales » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:56 pm

I certainly read it as "the President tells lies".
I also feel that Ms Sanders will be looking for a new job; if and when someone explains it to the President.
Post actions:
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

Re: facts or not facts

Post by Erik_Kowal » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:24 am

The most charitable thing one can say in response to SHS's comment is that she is as prone to brain farts as everyone else in the White House, but that because of her high profile as the President's official spokesperson, hers are more obvious.

For instance, doesn't she even realize that what she calls 'collusia' should be spelled with two S's, just like 'Russia'?
Post actions:

End of topic.