Seek word

If you feel that your question or comment doesn't fit into the categories above, feel free to post it here.

Re: Seek word

Post by Erik_Kowal » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:28 am

I expect Dale's interest in Aristotle is purely platonic.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: -- Looking up a word? Try OneLook's metadictionary (--> definitions) and reverse dictionary (--> terms based on your definitions)8-- Contribute favourite diary entries, quotations and more here8 -- Find new postings easily with Active Topics8-- Want to research a word? Get essential tips from experienced researcher Ken Greenwald

Post by Ken Greenwald » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:51 am

And any interest he shows in Plato may be purely aristocratic – there's nothin' worse than them there damn elitists!

Ken – July 12, 2008
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Post by dalehileman » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:00 pm

Ken it's interesting that by sheer coincidence I recently discovered that I, like Obama, must be an elitist. When he suggested we ought to learn Spanish I agreed most wholeheartedly as I had taken German in high school but now wish it had been Spanish or better yet Arabic. But I was dumbfounded to learn that he is being attacked from the Right for that remark, convincing me I must be an elitist too

But I'm still looking for that elite word that means stimulating further inquiry
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Post by dalehileman » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:34 pm

Guys please forgive me profusely for bubbling it back up and this time I promise faithfully not to do it again, but I still need that word. Ken, Phil, I know you know it
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC