Apologies for site outage

If you are visiting us for the first time, please take a few minutes to read through the articles here. If you wish to post a question, make sure you read the "Guide to posting". This exists as a topic in this forum.

Apologies for site outage

Post by Phil White » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:37 pm

The site was temporarily down on the 2nd and 3rd December. This was the result of the host upgrading the underlying PHP software for everyone's convenience.

I have now upgraded the entire clubhouse to the latest version, but have not checked everything. If you notice anything odd, please report it here or send me a PM. Thanks.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: Phil White
Non sum felix lepus

Re: Apologies for site outage

Post by Stevenloan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:47 am

Phil White : Thanks for the announcement. If I notice anything odd, I'll report it here or send you a PM. Have a nice day.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Post by Erik_Kowal » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:55 am

Phil White wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:37 pm
The site was temporarily down on the 2nd and 3rd December. This was the result of the host upgrading the underlying PHP software for everyone's convenience.

I have now upgraded the entire clubhouse to the latest version, but have not checked everything. If you notice anything odd, please report it here or send me a PM. Thanks.
Thank you, Phil.

Convenience is not all it's cracked up to be.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Post by tony h » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:29 am

Well done Phil. I noticed all was not well yesterday but had no means of letting anyone know.
Phil White wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:37 pm
If you notice anything odd, please report it here or send me a PM. Thanks.
I saw a man dressed as an elf putting up scaffolding.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: tony

I'm puzzled therefore I think.

Post by Phil White » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:51 pm

Unfortunately, the contact form on the clubhouse pages and on the main site started getting about 30 spam contacts each every day, so I shut them down. If anyone needs to get in touch, try admin at this domain!
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: Phil White
Non sum felix lepus

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC